Warranty Information - Lighting System
AQUAVENTION - at its sole discretion - repair or replace dive light components proved to be damaged by faulty manufacture or material, at no cost, for a period of up to one year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE STORE WHERE PURCHASED OR DIRECTLY TO AQUAVENTION. A COPY OF THE PUCHASE RECEIPT MUST BE INCLUDED WITH THE PRODUCT.
* AQUAVENTION DO NOT HAVE ANY INTERNET DEALER. AQUAVENTION WILL NOT WARRANTY ANY PRODUCT IF PURCHASE FROM INTERNET.
- Battery Canister bodies and the metal portions of light heads are warranted for the life of the product;
- Batteries are warranted against defects in manufacture or material for of up to one year (365 days) from date of purchase. This warranty does not cover loss of battery "burn time";
- The warranty also specifically excludes, lenses, O-rings, cable and charger or other conditions resulting from misuse, negligence, failure to properly lubricate o-rings,
alteration, accident, or unauthorized repair;
- This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser. It does not cover commercial or rental use;
- All warranty repairs (international or domestic) must be accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt. For warranty repairs (international or domestic) the product must be returned to the store where the item was purchased or directly to AQUAVENTION;
Note: Local dealers and distributors are not responsible for service of items purchased from unauthorized dealers, internet dealers, or dealers from other territories.
- This warranty becomes void if dive light components are damaged by anything other than normal use, of if they have been serviced or repaired by other than authorized AQUAVENTION technician;
- Repairs made under this warranty will not extend the warranty period;
- All further claims, especially for damage after diving accidents, are excluded from coverage under this warranty;
|Warranty Information - Air Communication >>